Sunday, March 04, 2007

On Friday, our family enjoyed the Elementary School Talent Show. This year, it was held at High School on a real stage. Both Lela and Lindsay performed...Lela played "Freight Train" on the Piano and Lindsay sang a solo "On My Own" from Les Miserables. She was accompanied by her piano teacher, Nathan. Of course I'm a bit partial, but I thought that among all the dozens of "dance" routines to Hillary Duff and "Disney Pop", Lela and Lindsay showed some real accomplishment. (Yes, we were proud parents.) Anyway, I've included the url for you to cut and paste into your web address spot and you can see the performance! )

Lindsay's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYEs_-2qKdM



Lela's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-VWy-m9qyQ

2 comments:

Adam Bevan said...

Yay!!! I'm the first to comment!!! That means I must be your favorite, Linda. And HORRAY!!! BRAVO! ENCORE!!!!!!! I love those girls! Be sure to strangle them in a very loving hug for me. Do the same for the other three. I love you tons and thanks for the heads up about your blog. Man, you sure are hip.

Marsie Pants said...

These are great! Abby loved watching them. She danced to the music in both videos!